Pet Health Care Plan
What's Included in the Plan
- Annual Core Vaccinations (including Kennel Cough, for dogs, when required).
- Seasonal Flystrike Treatment (Rabbits only)
- Flea & Worming Treatment
- Microchipping OR £10 off any diet food if already microchipped.
- Six Monthly Health Check with a Veterinary Nurse
- Anal Gland Expression (one per year, routine with a Veterinary Nurse)
- Nail Clip (two per year, routine with a Veterinary Nurse)
- 10% Off Routine Neutering
- 5% Off Vetsure Pet Insurance (dogs & cats only)
- Vetsure Direct Home Delivery Service (for your conveince and to make sure your pet is protected all year round. Flea and worming products can be delivered directly to your home. Additional cost of £2 a month)
How Much Will it Cost?
- Small Dog - £14.00 (Less than 10kg)
- Medium Dog - £16.00 (10 - 20kg)
- Large Dog - £18.00 (20 - 40kg)
- Extra Large Dog - £23.00 (40kg +)
- Cat - £13.00 (Feline Leukemia vaccine)
- Rabbit - £10.00 (Myxomatosis & VHD vaccine)
How to Purchase Your Plan
Please follow the link below to purchase your plan with Beaconsfield Veterinary Clinic. This can be done at any point ahead of your appointment to collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments, or ahead of your pet's annual vaccinations.
Please tell our reception team when you arrive for your appointment that you are a member of the Beaconsfield Veterinary Clinic Pet Health Plan.
Alternatively, please call our plan administrators, Vetsure on 0800 050 2022 or speak to one our reception team.
For more information and full T&Cs please visit www.myvetshealthplan.com.